Communications Cabling Infrastructure
Designing technology systems today relies heavily on the infrastructure installed to support it. Almost all systems today can use a common network to communicate with each other and its users and ensuring that the right infrastructure is installed is vital to the successful operation of your building. Whether you are running a fiber backbone on a converged network in a 50 story high rise or using GPON across a spread out resort, we will design and provided a recommendation for the right solution to suit your project.
Typical systems that the cabling infrastructure system will support are:
- Wired and wireless voice systems (PABX and staff communications)
- Wired and wireless data systems (LAN, WAN, High-speed internet)
- Audio Visual systems (Background music, control systems, digital signage, function facility AV)
- Security systems (CCTV and access control)
- Television systems (IPTV)
- Guestroom Controls (Energy management and automation)
- Public area and specialty lighting
- Building Management/Automation Systems (BMS/BAS)
With experience designing fiber optic, twisted pair and coaxial infrastructures in a variety of conditions and regions we can bring operational knowledge to the design that can save you money in the long run.